“Quints By Surprise” feature a couple named Casey Jones and Ethan Jones. The Jones have a daughter, 6 years old, and their new quintuplets. he eldest daughter is named Eliot and the quints are Brooklyn, Ryan, Jack, Britton, and Lila. TLC has the show on the Quints in Texas and how they cope with a large brood of children.
The Jones have a large double story house which has payments that eat into their income. They have decided to downgrade and put their home on the market for sale. It’s a child-proofed home with many grills and safety gates to fence the toddlers in.
Looking at how “Jon & Kate Plus 8” destroyed a marriage, one can’t help feeling apprehensive about this new family show. There was a rumor about the parents of Quints By Surprise getting a divorce. The Jones couple has addressed this rumor at least once saying they had experienced immense challenges in their marriage and childrearing. However, they have not thrown in the towel and are not calling it quits on their relationship. Divorce is not on the cards for the Jones.
Updated May 17 2014 –
Prince William and Duchess Catherine unwittingly gave the Jones name a thumbs up when they used it as a pseudonym to buy plane tickets for their Australia tour. Calling themselves Mr. & Mrs. Jones, the royal couple purchased tickets for the entire Business Class section of the plane and checked in 90 pieces of luggage. They called Prince George Baby Jones but no one at the ticketing counter was fooled. Jones is a common British name. Even the proverb “keeping up with the Joneses “ uses this name.
Updated May 2014 – The Quints have celebrated their 5th birthday. They each had a cupcake, with candles on it.
May 16 2014 – President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle Obama celebrated the 60th anniversary of Brown vs Board of Education school desegregation ruling. The Supreme Court passed the law to eradicate racism and bigotry. However, Ms Obama said schools are as segregated today as they were 40 years ago.
Observations of children’s education.
The world needs kind people who are compassionate enough to perform good works of charity. Many human beings are born with equal physical assets but not all develop to achieve the same rung of success. More fortunate ones can lend a hand to alleviate the misery of under-achievers by caring. Surveys revealed that while caring parents desired their children to adopt their values of caring, the off spring seldom continued the family tradition.
How do you get a child to follow instructions? Children learn best when they look up to a role model and copy a behavior, because they admire their model. Psychologists discovered that a child responds well when their character is praised, than when their action was noted. The child identifies with his character and feels deeply when his character’s values are brought to light. Studies indicate 25 to 50% of the caring behavior is inherited through genes. Nurturing, the environment and other factors comprise the other 50% that influence how caring a child can be. This leaves a lot of room for parents, educators and caregivers to enter the fray.
A child is like an adult in having perceptions of what is necessary before he feels happy. If basic needs are met, or desires are fulfilled, the child feels happy. His need for affirmation that he is doing good, can be met by giving him praise. This reinforces the right behavior, more than tangible rewards. What happens when the adult runs out of rewards? What if the child does not like the reward being offered? Will the child continue to exhibit the desired behavior when there is no one around to offer rewards? These are some logical reasons why it is better to offer praise than rewards.
To encourage more desired behavior of the same type, the character should be praised instead of the act. Giving recognition to the character helps the child to identify the trait as a part of his identity. He will remember to be true to his form as he has adopted the values. Habits become ingrained and the child learns to be self-appreciative of his own positive behavior. He truly believes he is doing good when he understands he can give himself a pat on the back for having chosen to do the correct thing. Some parents have argued against giving rewards, saying it is a form of bribery. There is a difference between the two modes as bribery is corruption to solicit a certain act which may not be constructive. A parent may bribe a child to stop crying but this is not constructive as the kid learns to extort extrinsic forms of bribes to stop his destructive behavior. The older child learns delayed gratification when he develops his pride in his efforts that progress towards a big goal.
How to develop good behaviors in children and teenagers:
1) Children learn by modelling after parents, educators and other role models.
2) Develop the habit by positive reinforcements like praise and reward.
3) Stop the immediate extrinsic rewards. Introduce the concept of delayed gratification. Establish a goal when the reward will be given.
4) When the child shows the behavior out of habit, it is time to drop the reward scheme.
Education is not about achieving high grades and mastering your subjects. It is a ticket to the next stage in the academic ladder or working life, but it does not promise a bed of roses. The real world of working life utilizes social skills, co-operation, leadership, creative problem solving, adaptability and empathy for even the competitors. A good student does not translate into a high achiever in life. In fact, the stress of having to accomplish more may be the critical push that sends the student over the edge. We read of students who are closeted freaks with fetishes that show up in thefts. The judge may order community sentences for offenders who suffer from psychiatric conditions, in lieu of jail time. Sometimes, the term for mandatory psychotherapy may last for 2 years. In some countries, a convicted offender spends more time in psychiatric hospitals than if he were sentenced to prison.
With so many children, each outing on the public road becomes an adventure. Parents have to be very cautious to ensure all the children are following road safety rules. Why it is necessary to teach road safety to children? residents in small neighborhoods and towns are accustomed to living in pedestrian friendly locality and are tempted to throw caution to the wind. Here are some reasons why road safety should remain at the top of the mind.
1) Children should be taught road safety rules as soon as they reach the age of understanding. They should never cross a road on their won, but must be accompanied by an adult. Not every road user is pedestrian friendly. There have been cases where the Lollipop Lady, or road crossing traffic warden, failed to persuade vehicles to stop at road crossings outside the school. Motorists in turn, excused themselves saying they could not see the children as they are shorter than the car’s bonnet.
2) Adults should model behavior that they want children to follow. In order to reinforce the teaching that the child must cross the road only at designated places, the adult should bring the child to the crossing like the traffic light, overhead pedestrian bridge, or zebra pedestrian crossing.
3)If the child is on a bike, or a skate scooter, he should disembark and push his vehicle across the road. The child will be able to react faster when he is not encumbered by an extra vehicle like a scooter.
Incoming search terms for the post:
- quints by surprise divorce, casey and ethan jones divorce, jones quints divorce, ethan and casey jones divorce, ethan jones arrested, quints by surprise parents divorce, ethan jones quints by surprise arrested, tlc quints by surprise divorce, Quints by Surprise Arrested, did quints by surprise divorce, ethan jones quints arrested, quints by surprise divorce and arrest, quints by surprise arrest, ethan jones arrest, Quints by Surprise Divorce 2013